With close to 300 years of combined experience, ADCOR CONSTRUCTION & SONS can help with all of your remodeling needs. Quality, integrity and reliability create the foundation of our company and we aim to uphold these values for our customers. We provide superior quality services at affordable prices to satisfy clients’ desires and understand that customer satisfaction is essential in earning and retaining business.
COVID 19 INFORMATION
To our valued clients,
We would like to take a moment to connect with you directly as the global pandemic COVID-19 becomes more prevalent to our communities, employees and trusted clients. The health and safety of our employees and clients continues to be our top priority.
Adcor Construction and Sons continues to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and implement best mitigative practices as recommended by the Public Health Agency of Canada and our Federal and Provincial governments, to stem the spread of the coronavirus and to continue effectively and safely serving our clients. Health Agencies have provided important reminders on how to protect yourself as there is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
We will continue to offer our service as best able during this difficult time. In order to protect both our clients and staff we are implementing a safe distancing and limited interaction protocol and sanitizing of potential areas of transmission when on site.
Our staff has been provided with information and support to effectively avoid infection by reducing exposure to this virus and has committed to follow these recommendations 100%.
Preventive measures implemented include:
· Practice social distancing (2 meter minimum) in public
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Alcohol-based sanitizer is a good substitute
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
· Avoid close contact with people who are ill
· Staying home if you are ill
· Use a tissue to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands
· If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
· Suspend all non-essential work related travel
· Suspend all non-essential client visits
· Suspend all non-essential meetings
· Self-isolate for 14 days if returning from a trip abroad
· Sales, service and non-operations management staff are encouraged to work from home where possible
In keeping with these directives, we ask that clients displaying any flu-like symptoms such as sore throat, shortness of breath, cough or fever, inform our office.
As of this notice our staff will be wearing masks and our respirators’ when on site. We will continue to offer full services as long as we are able.
We would like to wish everyone the very best during this time of crisis. It is at times like these that we all need pull together as a Country. If anyone is aware of an elderly or sick person in need and are unable to assist, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail explaining the situation and we will do our utmost to assist.
We will both as individuals and the company as a whole do our utmost to assist those in need during this crisis
The Adcor Team